With over ten years of experience, our senior eBusiness consultants advise clients on using the best internet platforms and strategies to help you achieve your business goals. This saves you time and money ensuring the best solutions for your online Business approach.
We offer quality advice on the management of your eBusiness from the Startup stages to established enterprises.
eBusiness is not just about websites, it’s about the entire online presence: from branding, its presence on the Internet in blogs, social networking sites such as YouTube and Twitter and its Google footprint (the width and depth of pages listed in Google).
Our team advises on the eBusiness life cycle including:
- website development outline and advice
- website accessibility, usability, testing and advice
- content audits and advice for content generation
- online marketing plans
- eBusiness process advice
- online merchant services (with Caribbean Banks)
- search engine optimisation (seo)
- facilitation of surveys and focus groups
- expert reviews of websites and social media channels
- analysis and reporting on focus group feedback
- information architecture design
- e-commerce advice
- stakeholder engagement strategies – eg interviewing, forums, blogs
- facilitation of sale of the eBusiness
Whether you have clear e-business objectives or simply want ‘to use technology smarter’, we will help you define the right strategies to support business growth, reduce business operating costs, and improve customer sales and loyalty.